NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: These contest rules apply to those who sign up on our Internet Business Boot Camp social media pages and who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. Any contest is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Internet Business Boot Camp, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in any contest. All contests are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Internet Business Boot Camp as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Contest Period: Each Contest begins at the time Internet Business Boot Camp announces a call-to-action and ends at the time communicated in such call-to-action applicable to that Contest (each is the applicable Contest "Entry Period"). Eastern Time is the determining time zone for all Contests and all time referenced in connection with a Contest. Sponsor's server's clock shall be the official time keeping device for any Contest. Entrants are solely responsible for determining the corresponding time zone in their respective jurisdictions; Contests Entities disclaim all liability or responsibility relating thereto.
4. How to Enter: Any Contest must be entered by completing the call-to-action announced through our social media pages. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Internet Business Boot Camp. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Internet Business Boot Camp.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of any Contests (the “Winner”) conducted will receive such prize as communicated by Internet Business Boot Camp in the respective Contests call-to-action. Prizes, descriptions and quantities may differ for each Contest. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Internet Business Boot Camp. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Internet Business Boot Camp's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Internet Business Boot Camp to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by at random under the supervision of the Contest Sponsor. Winner will be notified by email and/or phone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Internet Business Boot Camp shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours, or as otherwise directed by Sponsor from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Winners can also claim their prize by emailing Support@InternetBusinessBootCamp.com. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT INTERNET BUSINESS BOOT CAMP‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF ANY CONTESTS, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Internet Business Boot Camp, anyone acting on behalf of Internet Business Boot Camp, and Internet Business Boot Camp’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about any Contests, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Internet Business Boot Camp. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Internet Business Boot Camp from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Internet Business Boot Camp may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Internet Business Boot Camp reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any Contests should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Internet Business Boot Camp’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of any Contest. In such case, Internet Business Boot Camp may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Internet Business Boot Camp. Internet Business Boot Camp reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of any Contests or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Internet Business Boot Camp has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of any Contests, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of any Contests may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Internet Business Boot Camp reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Internet Business Boot Camp and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in any Contests and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND DELAWARE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Delaware having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a list of Winner’s name(s) for a specific Contest or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Internet Business Boot Camp, 8 The Green, Ste 8042, Dover, DE, 19901. Requests must be received no later than 5 days after such Contest ends.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of any Contest is Internet Business Boot Camp, 8 The Green, Ste 8042, Dover, DE, 19901.
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, including any Contests hosted by Internet Business Boot Camp is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By participating in any of our Contests, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Need Help? 1-833-333-5151
Keep In Touch
Subscribe to our newsletter
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook, Inc. Additionally this website is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. Facebook is a trademark of FACEBOOK, INC.
Results may not be typical nor expected for every person. This is not a "get rich quick" scheme, nor is any of the information provided intended for any "get rich quick" purposes. All information provided on this website is based on best practices and for educational-purposes only. This product does not guarantee income or success, and examples of the product owner's and other person's results do not represent an indication of future success or earnings.